Think About This.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Friday, November 21, 2014

Rehab

Now that my intense 90 day challenge has come to an end, my trainer and I are working on rehabbing my shoulder.  Merrick has given me, what seems to be simple and easy exercises but they are not.  Fixing injuries is always difficult, especially when you are use to pushing a lot harder.  But the sooner we get this fixed the sooner I can start to build my strength again. 

Side Note 1:  I have been selected to be on the Lifetime fitness TV program.  The first interview will take place on Monday Dec 8th and then we will do another one at the club.

Side Note 2:  My national Snap fitness commercial is out.  I was just an extra but you can see me at two different times in my bright blue tank.  Here is the link.

Side note 3:  I have also been selected, along with my trainer, to be part of a motivational video for a world wide company titled "relentless"  so that should be fun and will include my MMA training as well as my violin playing. 

So many blessings and I continue to be overwhelmed and humbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment