Think About This.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sleep.

Ever since this 90 challenge has started, I have struggled to get a good night sleep.  Plus, I have been super hungry and out of energy.  Almost a feeling of being completely burned out.  Taking all of these things into consideration Merrick altered my schedule a bit.  I am eating 4oz of meat, 1 cup of veggies every 2 hrs and before and after workouts I add in 1 piece of fruit and 1/3c of grains.  Before bed I eat 1/4 cup of oatmeal with cinnamon.  I woke up at 7:15am this morning for the first time in about 45 days!  I also made it through all of my workouts/class yesterday without feeling exhausted.  Even after all this training and nutrition coaching it still amazes me how crucial and effective eating habits are.  The fact that I have probably one of the smartest nutritionists makes a big difference as well!  So happy for energy and sleep- FINALLY!

I also have a new goal of adding 3lbs of lean muscle by the end of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment