Think About This.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Saturday, November 1, 2014

2nd 90 day summary.

My official numbers:
Weigh in- 18.4% body fat
Weigh out- 15.4% body fat

I have to admit that my actual numbers were a bit disappointing for the amount of work I put in this time.  I worked so much harder this time than last time (and I worked my booty off last time).  I have learned that it can take a solid 6-9 months just to lay a good foundation for lean muscle building especially if you have a history of extensive cardio training.  Since I was a runner and then switched to cycling my body doesn't quite know how to build muscles yet.  But, we are getting there.  I have been re-training my body to grow and that has been so hard.  I eat.  A lot of protein and veggies.  And I lift.  Really, really heavy stuff.  I have seen a bit of progress, but nowhere close to my goals.  So, now that this 90 day challenge is over I am taking a few days rest and getting back on the wagon.  Probably not as extreme as before as I don't have a 90 day limit on my goals.  I look at this last journey more as another jumpstart to my new ambitions.  So, I will continue to update and post progress as it comes.  But thank you for your support through another challenge, I am truly grateful for the constant encouragement! 

No comments:

Post a Comment