Think About This.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pre-Easter Update

Lately, I have been so busy or so tired that anything extra has gone to the wayside.  I've been sticking to the plan that Merrick gave me (which is quite extensive/detailed) and it's been working like a charm.  It's been some of the most challenging few weeks in more ways than one.  I never expected to be this emotional or have to deal with such mental struggles. 
My last week's weigh in I was at 18.9% body fat.  Which is awesome since my goal was 17%.  Now the number is fluctuation closer to 15% for my new goal.  We will see.  My shins have been swollen and bruised to the point where I actually cried in class.  3 times.  It was really sad.  I felt like the more I tried not to the harder I cried.  I just don't like feeling weak and incapable.  It's a terrible feeling when I don't know what to do different.  Merrick has been very supportive and patient with me, so that has been helpful.  I think I have a weigh in tomorrow morning.  Actually, it's just a few hours away so I'm signing off.  I will produce a better update when it's not 2am.  I have been packing and getting everything ready for our road tri down to Texas on Friday.  Merrick gave me a revised plan while I am traveling.  I am praying I can achieve the same results I have been getting with class/gym.  Fingers crossed as we are in the final 4 weeks of our 90 day challenge. 
PS
My skinny jeans fit again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment